Unleashed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unleashed Guild Rules

Go down

Unleashed Guild Rules Empty Unleashed Guild Rules

Post by Crisis Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Here are a few of basic rules for the guild:

* No Hacking: Any member caught hacking will be kicked from the guild. They will also be placed on a black list and other guilds will be informed that you hack. This also applies to partying hackers.

* No Scamming: Scamming is not allowed, do not scam for any sort of reason. Any scammers will be removed from the guild.

* Kill Stealing: Kill stealing of any kind is not allowed. This counts as Kill stealing some one when you cant find a map, Kill stealing a guild member for fun or even Kill stealing noobs on the Island of Dawn. You will be removed from the guild if you are found to be kill stealing.

* Chat Wars And Drama: Any members causing drama will be removed. We do not appreciate drama llamas.

* Account Sharing: Account sharing with any one outside of the guild is strictly forbidden. If there are circumstances in where you need a friend/ family member to log on to your account then please inform me or a Jr master before. Account sharing is a serious violation and could result in you being expelled from the union. This also applies to forum account sharing if any one is caught sharing a forum account then their account will be suspended.

* Spamming: No spamming in guild chat. And No repeating your self constantly to get the attention of others. If some one doesn't reply to a question it means they don’t know or they are afk.
No talking on one line:
This
Its
Annoying
People can not keep up with the conversations if you talk like this.
Also when selling items, and certainly NO trying to rip each other off, don’t ask to buy an item if you’re not willing to pay full price for it.

*Guild Chat: English language only in guild chats.

* Guild Hopping/ Alts In Other Guilds: No one likes a guild hopper. Unless you have a serious reason for joining other guilds then its ok. But guild hopping gives you and the guilds you go to a bad reputation.

* No Bullying: This counts as: Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Ageism, no mocking peoples religions, no mocking peoples life styles. You have to remember we have a wide diversity in the guild of all ages/ sexes/ religions/ colour/ sexuality. You have to remember that people from around the world play this game and we are all individuals.

* Respect: Respect your Jr masters, their decision is final. If they kick some one don’t cause a fuss but if you have a problem then please talk to me or send me a pm on the forums. The Jr masters position in the guild is exactly the same as the masters.

* Respect #2: Please respect your fellow guild members, don’t be ripping each other off with prices, give advice and help when needed.

* Don’t be a Dick: Running around calling every one a Noob gets annoying.... This also counts as being mean to other guild members or other players, don’t tell other people 'OMGz my Dmgz pwnz yrz' feel free to give people advice on how to build a better char, but don’t tell them theirs is shit and yours is awesome.

* Be Active!: Yes I know some of you actually have lives outside of Maple Story! But let me know if you’re going on holiday or vacation So you dont get kicked, a simple post on the forums should suffice.

* Help Each other Out: A guild is for helping each other. So help each other out with quests, player quests and give advice when needed.

* Forums:
All members must be active on the guilds forums. Checking and posting on the forums atleast once a week

And Most of all have fun!

Breaking any of the above rules may result in being kicked from the guild. Members will be given a total of 3 warnings from My self or a Jr Master. Serious cases such as Hacking or Scamming will result in a Permanent fast ban from the guild and will be reported to the game developers.

(Credits to Vicky, (GhoulScout) from Maplestory EU for the template)
Crisis
Crisis
Admin
Admin

https://unleashed.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down